Stephanie Otobo who last Sunday apologised to Apostle Johnson Suleman for accusing him of having an affair with her, has vowed to name her sponsors in court.
The woman said she has emails and text messages to prove her claims.
Otobo, a stripper and musician, spoke on Tuesday from her Lagos hideout via a video published online.
The video is the third on her alleged connection with the preacher since January 23.
She denied being coerced or paid to make a confession in favour of Suleman.
In the first video confession released on Sunday, Otobo apologised to Suleman, founder of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide (OFM), for accusing him of impregnating and breaching a marriage promise.
The woman declared that she was sponsored by “very strong and powerful politicians and pastors” to defame the preacher.
In the video, which the church uploaded to its Facebook page, she said: “They paid me a lot of money,” wiping tears from her eyes.
Otobo claimed she accepted the proposal of the unnamed powerful politicians and pastors because she was assured it would help her career.
But on Tuesday morning, a pre-recorded video recorded in 2017, was published by Sahara Reporters, which showed Otobo foretelling her confession.
According to her, the almost nine-minute video was recorded on June 21, 2017 – seven months and six days before Sunday’s video – by Canada-based Worship Media.
In that video, she thanked her supporters before accusing the cleric of pressuring her family and others to lie that the government was behind the scandal.
“This is what Suleman is asking me to do. He is telling me to come and make a video to lie that it’s the government of Nigeria that is putting me up to this. I don’t know when you’ll be watching this but I’m just doing this video for the future. Today’s date is the 21st of June, 2017,” Otobo said.
She claimed she was phoned by Suleiman’s “agents” in Canada, United States and Nigeria, urging her to return to Nigeria and say she was recruited against him.
In another video that emerged on Tuesday night, Otobo debunked the online medium’s report.
According to her, the video was recorded by her sponsors to gag her in future.
She said: “I was not lured, kidnapped, forced or paid to confess. I confessed for my own peace of mind and my wellbeing as a human being.
“How much can the Apostle pay me that will match what I was paid? I am still being offered more by my sponsors.
Otobo said she has had sleepless nights for several months over the role she played in the alleged sex scandal.
She also accused her alleged sponsors of blackmail, saying the video was made in June 2017 in the Canadian home of a certain Chidi, the guy she claimed was responsible for most of her videos last year.