1. An audit panel of five members has been set up to look into the missing funds belonging to Abonnema. The panel has the following members:
* Alabo T.O Graham Douglas – Chairman
* Chief Elekima Granville – Member
* Chief Diepriye Briggs – Member
* Chief Alaye Oweredaba. – Member
* Chief Kingsley Young-Jack – Member
2. The council also decided to dissolve a ten (10) man committee trust, dealing with the oil companies with immediate effect and has set up a panel to resolve nomination from eleven(11) independent group of houses and forward same to the office of the Regent within seven(7) days.
3. The council also appointed a seven(7) member panel to look into all internal dispute of Abonnema, with a view to bringing a lasting peace into Abonnema community.
1. Chief B.E.K Don-Pedro
2. Chief (Dr.) M.T.D Memberr – (Chairman)
3. Chief Elect, Young Douglas
1. Chief (Dr.) Patrick Dele Cole (Chairman)
2. Mr. Tom Fabian
3. Chief Justice B. A Georgewill.
4. Mr . Odoiliyi Lolomari
5. Mr. Talbot Obaye Ekine
6. Mr. Sokiepirim Graham Douglas
7. Mr. Abiye H. Membere
1. High Chief (Dr.) O. B Lulu-Briggs OON, DCF, DSSRS. – Regent of Abonnema
2. Chief Enoch F. Granville – Paramount Head Granville War Canoe
3. Alabo .T. O. Graham-Douglas – Paramount Head Douglas War Canoe House
4. Chief Anthony Oweredaba – Paramount Head Black Duke War Canoe House.
5. Chief B.E.K. Pedro – Paramount Head Pedro War Canoe House.
6. Chief A.B Ajumogobia – Paramount Head, Bestman, Ajumogobia House.
7. Chief E.K. Young-Jack Paramount Head Young Jack-War Canoe House.
8. Chief (Dr.) M.T.D Member – Paramount Head Memberr War Canoe House.